When you are running a business, you always want your clients to be happy with the service and product so they can come back again. Expressing gratitude can be helpful in building a strong relationship whether it’s new customer or an old customer. When you are running a business you have to make your customers come back. Having a good product people can trust or will be able to build a trust is the key. However, if you are in the service providing industry like haircut, massage, or even rental service, a true customer appreciation card will show good appreciation and a good add-on to the business. Do you know that Coach and Pandora employees personally write “gratitude letter” to the people they sold their product to? Sometimes an appreciation note is also a way to up-sell your customers by attaching coupons or upcoming event/sales notices.
Always remember to send a unique letter to each client. You can start with having a template. Hand-written appreciation note is always a plus. Here are some guidelines that can help you write a good appreciation letter to your new/old customers:
HOW TO WRITE A CLIENT THANK U CARDS
– Write the name of the customer correctly. This is going to be important because most of the customers get happy when they see their name spelled correctly.
– Then begin with identifying the reason for saying thanks. It’s going to be a formal letter so just make sure that you are specific. You can begin by “thank you for your purchase” or” thank you for choosing our company buy…” This statement will help the customer to connect with you. The client will recognize a unique relationship with your business with the help of this statement.
– The letter must not just be about gratitude. It must also include some follow up lines. You have to make the customer believe that he will be served as per his need. These follow up lines will help the clients keep coming back or think about your service or product next time he/she sees similar products. Don’t make false promises in the follow up lines. You just have to show the customers that they are important to you.
– You have to mention your brand name or business name just to create awareness so that your customer can recognize you later.
– Then include the right closing. Mention that you will be delighted to serve them in future. Then sign off and you are done with the letter.
SAMPLE OF BUSINESS GRATITUDE LETTER
Here is an example of an appreciation message to a new customer:
Appreciation message to new customer
Dear Mr. Morison
Thank you for joining the chain of our loyal customers. We are honored to serve you whenever you need our services. We promise you to provide nothing less than excellent services at the most reasonable rates you have ever come across.
For your queries and concerns, please contact us on our toll free customer service hotline 111-787-787. Our customer care officer will be always there to assist you 24 hours a day.
Thanking you again for choosing Maxville as your financial advisor. It will always be our pleasure to serve you with the best. We can’t wait for another call of assistance from your side.
Here are some awesome thank you notes just for you.